Globex Mining Enterprises Inc announced that Maple Gold Mines Ltd (TSX-V:MGM, OTCQB:MGMLF) has provided results from the final 20% of assays that were received from the previously-completed 14,720 metres (m) of drilling at the Eagle Mine property in Quebec, which is under option from Globex.
The minerals property bank said the results continue to demonstrate continuity of mineralization and the potential significance of the multiple horizons/splays to the northwest of the former Eagle mine.
Wishpond Technologies Ltd is a stock to watch with a new all-in-one marketing and sales solution on the market and more acquisitions potentially to come, according to analysts at PI Financial.
The Vancouver-based company received a ‘Buy’ rating and C$1.75 price target, up from C$1.50.A silver exploration and development company is teaming up with a venture capital firm to launch the world’s first silver-backed non-fungible token (NFT), opening a potential new funding vehicle for junior mining and crypto […]
Click here to view original web page at www.proactiveinvestors.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!