TORONTO, Dec. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sprott Asset Management LP today announced a forward share split on its Sprott Uranium Miners ETF (URNM).
URNM Forward-Share Split
The forward split will apply to shareholders of record as of market close on December 19, 2022, payable after market close on December 20, 2022. The forward split will be effective prior to market open on December 21, 2022, when the fund will begin trading at its post-split price. The ticker symbol and CUSIP number for the fund will not change.
The forward split will result in the receipt of two post-split shares, which will be priced at one-half the net asset value (“NAV”) of a pre-split share. Illustration of a Forward Split The following table shows the effect of a hypothetical two-for-one forward split: Period # of Shares Owned Hypothetical NAV Value of Shares Pre-Split 100 $80.00 $8,000.00 Post-Split 200 $40.00 $8,000.00 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content