Uranium developer Bannerman Energy says US$80/lb incentive needed to avoid uranium shortage this decade
Bellevue Gold taps investors of $70m but says 200,000ozpa remains on track
Miners down as US economic data weighs on gold and base metals
Uranium miners have treaded a fair bit of water in 2022, with prices ebbing and flowing across the year after a dramatic run in late 2021 powered by Sprott’s buying spree on the lightly traded spot market. According to Numerco, uranium is currently paying US$48/lb, below the long term incentive price of US$60/lb generally accepted as the entry point to bring new production online.Most uranium is traded on long-term contracts between miners and utilities, meaning the spot market is more a guide than a measurement of what the price of yellowcake is actually doing. Inflation has also moved the goalposts somewhat as well with famed resources investor Rick Rule calling for […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!