So this is it, we’ve finally started to see what’s been brewing in the long-term uranium market for a while, finally reaching the spot market, as the price is breaking out and reached $57.65 USD/lb very recently, and it looks like it’s stabilizing around the $56-57 range. As previously mentioned here, the Swiss vehicle, Zuri-invest Uranium AMC has raised their millions and started to buy uranium in the spot market. https://twitter.com/quakes99/status/1669709938724315138
In what would otherwise be a quiet period of the year for nuclear utilities to come and sign their long-term contracts with the miners, it seems like the financial vehicles are filling in the gap and bringing excitement to the market.
And it couldn’t be any other way – a $3 move happened with only 1m lbs bought, and in a market where approximately 180-200m lbs are consumed annually. Rumour has it an RFP for 2 million for processed […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content