Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – June 13, 2023) – Basin Uranium Corp. (CSE: NCLR) (OTC Pink: BURCF) (FSE: 6NP0) (" Basin Uranium " or the " Company ") announces that it intends to consolidate its common shares (the " Common Shares ") on a four (4) to one (1) basis (the " Consolidation "). The Consolidation has been approved by the Directors of the Company, in accordance with the Articles of the Company.
The Company currently has 43,393,517 Common Shares issued and outstanding. Following the completion of the Consolidation, the Company is expected to have approximately 10,848,379 Common Shares issued and outstanding, subject to rounding for fractional Common Shares. The exercise price and number of Common Shares issuable upon the exercise of the Company’s outstanding options and warrants will also be proportionally adjusted upon completion of the Consolidation.
The Consolidation is subject to approval from the Canadian Securities Exchange (the " […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content