Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold and silver futures prices are lower in midday U.S. trading Wednesday. Big, post-U.S. election rallies in U.S. stock indexes and less risk aversion at mid-week have put the brakes on this week’s rallies in the two precious metals. December gold futures were last down $13.80 at $1,896.60 and December Comex silver was last down $0.364 at $23.97 an ounce.
The U.S. presidential election is still a cliffhanger, with President Trump once again performing much better than the polls were forecasting. It could be days before a final result is seen and a winner declared. Trump has already said he will challenge the results if he loses. Some markets could remain in limbo […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content