Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold has paused for breath in Asian market hours following the move lower in yesterdays session. The precious metal trades 0.29% higher leading into the EU open but silver is lagging behind trading 0.13% in the red. It was a big risk-off session with all major indices closing in the red on Wednesday and the bearishness hit the Nikkei 225 (-0.37%) and ASX -(1.61%) overnight too. The Chinese bourses managed to hold up well as the Shanghai Composite rose 0.11%.
The major news from overnight came from Regeneron. In their latest study, the test showed that its antibody cocktail significantly lowered virus levels. There has been little reaction to this need but Dr […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!