This photo shows gold bars stacked in rows.
Ktsdesign | Science Photo Library
Gold prices lingered near the one-month low hit in the previous session on Friday, as the dollar strengthened and hopes of an immediate U.S. coronavirus aid package waned. Fundamentals
Spot gold was flat at $1,867.30 per ounce by 0108 GMT and was on track to post its worst week in over a month.U.S. gold futures were down 0.1% at $1,866.20.The dollar index was steady near a one-month peak touched on Thursday and is on track for it best week since late September.President Donald Trump ’s chief economic adviser said on Thursday that any deal on coronavirus relief legislation would have to wait for now.The U.S. economy grew at a historic pace in the third quarter as the government injected more than $3 trillion worth of pandemic relief which fueled consumer spending, but the effects of the Covid-19 recession […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content