(OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that partner company Valor Resources Limited (“Valor”) has received the results and interpretation from the airborne magnetic and very low frequency electromagnetic (VLF-EM) geophysical survey completed over the Hook Lake Project in April. The purpose of the survey was to gather data that would help identify areas of shallow structural complexity, known to be favorable for the deposition of uranium in basement lithologies, and determine the geophysical signature of known occurrences.
Hook Lake (Formally North Falcon) Project: https://skyharbourltd.com/_resources/projects/Falcon-Point-Project.jpg
The Hook Lake Project consists of 16 contiguous mining claims covering 25,846 hectares, located 60 km east of the Key Lake Uranium Mine in northern Saskatchewan. Skyharbour signed a Definitive Agreement with Valor Resources on the Hook Lake (previously North Falcon Point) Uranium Project whereby Valor can earn-in 80% of the project through $3,500,000 in total exploration expenditures, $475,000 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content