GLOBAL X URANIUM ETF Chart 1 Jahr GLOBAL X URANIUM ETF 5-Tage-Chart VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / July 23, 2021 / AZARGA URANIUM CORP. (TSX:AZZ)(OTCQB:AZZUF)(FSE:P8AA) ("Azarga Uranium" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that further to an ordinary rebalance in the Solactive Global Uranium & Nuclear Components Total Return Index (the "Index"), the Company will be included in the Index composition for the Global X Uranium ETF. The ordinary rebalance of the Index will be implemented effective August 2, 2021 and occurs semi-annually.
With net assets of approximately US$640 million, the Global X Uranium ETF is the largest Exchange Traded Fund ("ETF") in the uranium sector and the Index tracks the price movements in shares of companies involved in uranium mining and the production of nuclear components.
Azarga Uranium is already included in the index composition for the North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF and the Horizons Global Uranium Index […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content