Skyharbour Resources Ltd Vancouver, BC, April 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd.’s (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company Medaro Mining (“Medaro”) is pleased to announce that it has completed an airborne geophysical survey at its Yurchison Uranium Property in Athabasca Basin, Northern Saskatchewan.
Location Map of Yurchison Project:
Medaro contracted Geodata Solutions GDS Inc. of Laval, Quebec to complete a high-resolution helicopter-borne magnetic survey on mining claim MC00011054 of the Yurchison Property. A total of 1,424 line kilometres of survey was completed at 50 metres line spacing using an AS 350 BA + helicopter (see Table 1 below for details). The mining claim MC00011054 is located in the middle of the Yurchison Property.
Table 1: Flight Path Specification: https://www.skyharbourltd.com/_resources/images/nr-20220404-Flight-path-specification.jpg A Helicopter Versatile Time Domain ElectroMagnetic (VTEM) geophysics survey was flown by Geotech Ltd. on behalf of JNR […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content