SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company, Basin Uranium Corp. (“Basin Uranium”), is pleased to provide an update on ongoing permitting for an extensive exploration and drilling program at the Mann Lake uranium project in Saskatchewan’s prolific Athabasca Basin. The Mann Lake project is located 25 km southwest of the McArthur River Mine, the largest high-grade uranium deposit in the world, and 15 km to the northeast along strike of Cameco’s Millennium uranium deposit.
Mann Lake Uranium Project
“As discussions with local stakeholder groups continue to advance and remain constructive, we look to a swift and expedient conclusion.” commented Mike Blady, CEO of Basin Uranium. “Concurrent with stakeholder consultation, we have engaged with a number of geophysical and drilling contractors to ensure rapid mobilization once the permitting process is completed.”
Exploration Program Update : As previously disclosed, Basin Uranium has engaged TerraLogic Exploration Inc. and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content