Denison Reports Strong Operational and Financial Results for 2021 Toronto, ON – March 3, 2022. Denison Mines Corp.(‘Denison’ or the ‘Company’) (TSX: DML, NYSE American: DNN) today filed its Audited Consolidated Financial Statements and Management’s Discussion & Analysis (‘MD&A’) for the year ended December 31, 2021. Both documents will be available on the Company’s website atwww.denisonmines.comor on SEDAR (atwww.sedar.com) and EDGAR (atwww.sec.gov/edgar.shtml). The highlights provided below are derived from these documents and should be read in conjunction with them. The Company’s results are highlighted by earnings attributable to Denison shareholders of $0.02 per share for the year ended December 31, 2021. All amounts in this release are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated. David Cates, President and CEO of Denison commented, "Our results from 2021 reflect a significant improvement in the uranium market, as well as continued operational progress advancing Wheeler River’s Phoenix uranium deposit (‘Phoenix’) towards a development […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content