Project Location – Western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada:
As previously reported the target area for the 2021 drill program is the conductive corridor from the A-Zone through to the G-Zone and is based on a compilation of results from the 2019 and 2020 drill programs, 2018 through 2020 ground-based EM and gravity surveys, and property wide VTEM and magnetic surveys.
Drilling has commenced south of the A-Zone and will continue southwest along the AB and G-Zones. The first hole of the 2021 program is designated to test a strongly disrupted portion of the A-Zone conductor in the vicinity of a left-lateral fault offset and transition from northwest to north trending controlling structure. The target is further strengthened by a localized gravity low feature at depth. The hole is located 500m north of 2019 drill hole EP19001 which successfully intersected graphite-quartz-pyrite laden fault zones.
Target Corridors at East Preston […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content