VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company Azincourt Energy Corp. (“Azincourt”) is pleased to announce the 2021 winter drill program at the East Preston Uranium project, located in the western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada has commenced.
Project Location – Western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada:
As previously reported the target area for the 2021 drill program is the conductive corridor from the A-Zone through to the G-Zone and is based on a compilation of results from the 2019 and 2020 drill programs, 2018 through 2020 ground-based EM and gravity surveys, and property wide VTEM and magnetic surveys.
Drilling has commenced south of the A-Zone and will continue southwest along the AB and G-Zones. The first hole of the 2021 program is designated to test a strongly disrupted portion of the A-Zone […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content