Fuel Link was founded by Mr Bahi Sivalingam in 2005, subsequent to his departure from Rio Tinto Plc. While at Rio Tinto, Bahi was a Board member and Marketing Director of Rio Tinto Mineral Services Limited and responsible for the sales from the Rössing Uranium Mine, a 10 million pound per year uranium operation located in Namibia, Africa. Post Rio Tinto, Bahi was Director of Business Development for TradeTech, one of the Uranium industry’s leading market analysis and price reporters. For the eight years to 2020 he held the position of Commercial Director for TradeTech Energy, a US-based trading company, providing nuclear fuel supply solutions to the global market.
Over the past 23 years, Bahi has gained extensive knowledge of the uranium market and has developed commercial relationships with counterparties in all the major trading regions covering Europe, America and Asia.
Based in the UK, Fuel Link is well positioned to […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!