Skyharbour Resources (SYH.V) is showing a very promising technical pattern that uranium bulls should take note of. But before we look at the chart, let’s take a brief look at the company and its recent news.
Skyharbour is a $63 million market cap company that controls 15 uranium and thorium exploration projects in Canada’s famed Athabasca Basin. Ten of the projects are drill-ready, covering over 450,000 hectares of land. Skyharbour has acquired from Denison Mines, a large strategic shareholder of the Company, a 100% interest in the Moore Uranium Project which is located 15 kilometres east of Denison’s Wheeler River project and 39 kilometres south of Cameco’s McArthur River uranium mine. Moore is an advanced-stage uranium exploration property with high-grade uranium mineralization at the Maverick Zone including highlight drill results of 6.0% U3O8 over 5.9 metres including 20.8% U3O8 over 1.5 metres at a vertical depth of 265 metres.
Adjacent to […]
Click here to view original web page at equity.guru
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!