abadonian/iStock via Getty Images ETF Snapshot
The Sprott Uranium Miners ETF (NYSEARCA: URNM ) is a financial product that focuses on businesses that devote at least half their assets to the uranium mining industry. Typically, 82.5% of the portfolio comprises of explorers, miners, developers, and producers of uranium, whilst the rest of the portfolio is linked to businesses that hold the physical metal or generate uranium royalties. Do consider that the bulk of the stocks in URNM are domiciled in Canada (56%), and more than half the portfolio consists of small-cap stocks (market cap of less than $2bn). Also note that access to URNM does not come cheap, with an expense ratio of 0.85%, considerably higher than the 0.6-0.7% range seen with other alternatives. The Underlying Fundamentals Look Promising
IEA Nuclear energy may currently only account for a modest share of global electricity production, but it would […]
Click here to view original web page at seekingalpha.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!