Mel Deposit Contains Historical Indicated Resource Estimate of 82.5 Million Pounds Nickel at 0.875% Grade
Property Located Within 25 Kilometres of Vale’s Thompson Mine and Mill Complex
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – March 6, 2023) – CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSXV: CVV) (OTCQX: CVVUF) (FSE: DH7N) ("CanAlaska or the "Company") is pleased to announce that B. Riley Farber Inc., in its capacity as Trustee in Bankruptcy of the property, assets and undertakings of Victory Nickel Inc, has accepted CanAlaska’s offer to acquire the Mel Nickel Deposit and surrounding mineral claims. The acquisition provides the Company with 100% ownership of the mineral lease that hosts the Mel Deposit, as well as ten mineral claims covering a total of 2,613 hectares in the Thompson Nickel Belt in Manitoba (Figure 1). The Mel project claims are contiguous with the Company’s 100% owned Hunter and Strong projects.
CanAlaska CEO, Cory Belyk, comments, "For CanAlaska, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content