Skyharbour Resources Ltd Vancouver, BC , Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. ’s (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) ( “Skyharbour” o r the “ Company ” or the “Optionor” ) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an option agreement (the “Option Agreement” or the “Agreement”) with Yellow Rocks Energy Ltd, a private Australian entity, (“Yellow Rocks” or the “Optionee”) which provides Yellow Rocks an earn-in option to acquire up to 80% interest in the Wallee and Usam Island Uranium Properties located in the Wollaston Domain of Northern Saskatchewan, Canada (the “Properties”). The Properties contain twelve (12) mineral claims, comprising approximately 62,951 hectares.
Jordan Trimble, President and CEO of Skyharbour, stated: “We are very pleased to sign this Option Agreement with Yellow Rocks and have the company advance the Wallee and Usam Uranium Projects. This is another accretive property transaction as […]
Click here to view original web page at finance.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!