Gratomic Inc announced that it has been granted four additional prospecting licenses for graphite exploration by Brazil’s National Mining Agency in new promising areas, totalling 6,312 hectares, near its existing Capim Grosso graphite project in Brazil. The graphite projects developer said it is permitted to execute various geological exploration activities, such as surface sampling, trenching, drilling, and associated laboratory analysis, to find and estimate the mineralization potential on the newly-granted licenses.
Reunion Gold Corporation (TSX-V:RGD, OTCQB:RGDFF) , a leading gold explorer in the Guiana Shield in South America, has announced stock options to purchase up to a total of 3.5 million shares of the company at an exercisable price of $0.35 were granted to officers and a director of the company in accordance with the terms of Reunion’s stock option plan. The company said the stock options are exercisable for a period of five years expiring September 26, 2027, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content