(Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has acquired by staking six new prospective uranium exploration properties within and proximal to the Athabasca Basin of northern Saskatchewan. These six properties comprise 147,510 hectares (364,505 acres) in the Basin, which is host to the highest grade uranium deposits in the world and is consistently ranked as a top mining jurisdiction by the Fraser Institute. The new properties bring Skyharbour’s total land package to 385,934 hectares (953,663 acres) representing one of the largest project portfolios in the region.
Skyharbour ’s New Uranium Project Portfolio Map Highlights : Riou River Project – 18,227 ha along the Riou River within the Athabasca basin, contains over 40 km of discrete undrilled EM conductors along a magnetic low and anomalous boulder geochemistry.
Pluto Bay Project – 28,840 ha northeast of Black Lake hosting numerous uranium showings and several EM conductors east […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content