If you want to know who really controls GoviEx Uranium Inc. ( CVE:GXU ), then you’ll have to look at the makeup of its share registry. We can see that individual investors own the lion’s share in the company with 57% ownership. That is, the group stands to benefit the most if the stock rises (or lose the most if there is a downturn).
While the holdings of individual investors took a hit after last week’s 21% price drop, insiders with their 12% also suffered.
Let’s delve deeper into each type of owner of GoviEx Uranium, beginning with the chart below. TSXV:GXU Ownership Breakdown December 15th 2021 What Does The Institutional Ownership Tell Us About GoviEx Uranium?
Many institutions measure their performance against an index that approximates the local market. So they usually pay more attention to companies that are included in major indices.As you can see, institutional investors have a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content