Skyharbour’s Moore Lake project exploration camp The company hopes these assets will increasingly generate value for its shareholders as the market heats up. Skyharbour has successfully deployed a prospect generator model under which it has farmed out three assets to earn-in partners, while focusing its own exploration efforts on its flagship Maverick target on the 100%-owned Moore Lake property.
"We started acquiring projects during the early years of the rout following Fukushima. The sentiment at the time was at all-time lows and we set out to build a project portfolio for pennies on the dollar," president and CEO Jordan Trimble told Mining Journal .
Its portfolio cost just over C$5 million to assemble, with most of that being in share payments rather than cash, before doing a landmark deal with uranium developer Denison Mines to bring in Moore Lake. This transaction had elements of completing a circle, given the previous history […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content