LINGMAN LAKE TARGET MAP TORONTO, Oct. 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Signature Resources Ltd. (TSXV: SGU, OTCQB: SGGTF, FSE 3S3) ("Signature" or the "Company") is pleased to announce a significant update to its gold assay results from its Exploration program. The update details the relationship of the areas sampled from its Exploration program conducted in September, 2020, as reported in a press release dated October 21, 2020. “Given the known relationship of the Lingman Lake Mine gold zones to the north granite-volcanic contact, our exploration strategy was simple, stake this contact regardless and then explore later. We are excited that the results of this past summers field program have proved the significance of this contact. We now have target areas dispersed along 20.2 kilometers of strike length. With these results, we at Signature are confident that the potential for significant discoveries are extremely high with further exploration. Those areas […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!