Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold is still moving sideways into the US session. The histogram on the right-hand side of the chart shows the amount of volume that has been traded at what price and now a large peak is being formed near $1905.9 per ounce. As suggested yesterday the price is now finding resistance at the bottom of the flag type structure. There was not a significant test of the purple resistance line but if the bulls are to take control of this market it would need to be broken. On the downside, the next support remains at the blue line near $1885 per ounce. Silver is also struggling at the area where most contracts […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content