Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX: UEC) has a higher price-to-earnings ratio of 770.00x compared to its average ratio,, and the 36-month beta value for UEC is at 2.03. Analysts have varying views on the stock, with 5 analysts rating it as a “buy,” 0 rating it as “overweight,” 0 as “hold,” and 0 as “sell.”
The average price suggested by analysts for UEC is $6.98, which is $2.97 above the current market price. The public float for UEC is 370.84M, and currently, shorts hold a 7.49% of that float. The average trading volume for UEC on August 21, 2023 was 5.18M shares.
Top 5 AI Stocks to Buy for 2023
The artificial intelligence (AI) revolution is already here. And it’s about to change everything we know about everything. According to Grand View Research, the global AI boom could grow from about $137 billion in 2022 to more than $1.81 trillion by […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content