Vancouver, August 21, 2023 – C2C Gold Corp. (CSE:CTOC) (the "Company" or "C2C") announced today the staking of two new uranium bearing mineral licences in the Codroy Valley of southwest Newfoundland, known as the Codroy Uranium Project. The licences, covering an area of 2,825 ha, were selected due to presence of seven documented uranium occurrences located along a major radiometric high. The Codroy Uranium Property is approximately 50 km north of Port aux Basque, Newfoundland. This acquisition draws on the expertise of C2C’s management team in exploration for sandstone-hosted uranium deposits in the western United States.
The style of low-grade uranium mineralisation within extensive, organic-rich siliciclastic rocks is similar to sandstone-hosted uranium districts in the western United States. These districts have produced significant amounts of uranium from conventional and low-impact, low-cost in-Situ Recovery (ISR) operations. The potential for ISR amenable uranium mineralisation has never been evaluated in the Bay St. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content