SPDR Gold Shares ETF ETF:GLD, Franco Nev Corp NYSE:FNV – Should You Invest In Gold Right Now? The price of gold is up 24.2% year-to-date in one of the most tumultuous years in history so far.
With the possibility of a contested U.S. presidential election and a worsening pandemic in the coming weeks, things could become even more volatile on Wall Street, leading some investors to consider buying gold as a potential hedge against stock market weakness.
There are plenty of reasons to invest in gold heading into the final two months of 2020 — and plenty of reasons not to. Here’s an overview of the bull and bear cases.
Bull Case For Gold: The bull case for gold is that it’s considered a stable hedge against inflation. The U.S. government has already issued more than $2 trillion in economic stimulus this year, and a potential blue wave on Tuesday would […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content