→ Bargain in Today’s Market (SHOCKING) (Ad)
Select Sands ( OTCMKTS:SLSDF – Get Rating ) and Centrus Energy ( NYSE:LEU – Get Rating ) are both small-cap basic materials companies, but which is the superior stock? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their earnings, analyst recommendations, valuation, dividends, risk, profitability and institutional ownership.
Institutional & Insider Ownership
49.0% of Centrus Energy shares are held by institutional investors. 14.0% of Centrus Energy shares are held by company insiders. Strong institutional ownership is an indication that hedge funds, large money managers and endowments believe a stock will outperform the market over the long term. Whether you’re looking to learn the basics of futures or are a seasoned vet looking to hone your trading skills, our Technical Analysis Guide has everything you need to succeed in today’s futures markets! Risk & Volatility Select Sands has a beta […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content