CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, May 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore " or the " Company ")
ENCUF announced today the appointment of Mr. Peter Luthiger as Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Luthiger will be responsible for the commissioning and operation of the Rosita Uranium Processing Plant in South Texas. The Plant modernization and refurbishment is essential to the Company goal of becoming the next producer of American uranium. Mr. Luthiger will also be integral to the Company’s plant capacity expansion in South Texas, along with expansion of operations in Wyoming, South Dakota, and New Mexico.
CEO Paul Goranson stated "We are very excited that Peter Luthiger has joined the enCore Energy team. I have had the good fortune of working with Peter over a span of 25 years as his direct supervisor and as a colleague in the uranium industry. He has earned my complete trust and has […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content