Non Executive Director, Colin Mackay Suspended uranium explorer Zeus Resources (ZEU) has appointed Colin Mackay, the founder of a secretive online network of investors, as its newest board member
Mr Mackay says he is joining ZEU to help the company get unsuspended from the ASX after the market operator deemed ZEU’s operations “not adequate” to warrant quotation
Zeus’ uranium tenements are all based in Western Australia, where state legislation has banned the development of new uranium projects for the foreseeable future
Meanwhile, ASIC has recently warned against ‘pump and dump’ campaigns that use social media and other online platforms to spruik stocks for personal financial gain The corporate watchdog is yet to respond to a request from The Market Herald to comment on Mr Mackay, who appears to run such a campaign, and his appointment to the ZEU board Embattled uranium explorer Zeus Resources (ZEU) has appointed […]
Click here to view original web page at themarketherald.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!