Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – December 7, 2021) – BASIN URANIUM CORP. (CSE: NCLR) (" Basin Uranium " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce that it has closed its fully marketed, private placement of charity flow through units of the Company (the " Charity FT Units "), previously announced on November 15, 2021.
Basin issued 5,640,000 Charity FT Units at a price of C$0.64 per Charity FT Unit (the " Offering Price "), inclusive of the exercise of the full over-allotment option held by PI Financial Corp. (the " Lead Agent ") and Red Cloud Securities Inc. (together with the Lead Agent, the " Agents "), for gross proceeds of approximately C$3.6 million (the " Offering "). The Charity FT Units were issued as part of a charity arrangement structured by Peartree Securities Inc.
Each Charity FT Unit consisted of one common share of the Company to be […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content