Source: Depositphotos Noted U.S. stock market letter writer John Kaiser once compared Stephen Wallace, CEO of Searchlight Resources Inc. (TSXV: SCLT; FRA: 2CC2), to a chess player who prepares his attacks long before he strikes. Now, apparently, such a strategic moment has arrived for Searchlight: Suddenly, the company, hitherto known only in connection with gold and copper projects around the Flin Flon mining camp, is playing a central role in Saskatchwan’s latest uranium hotspot on the edge of the famous Athabasca Basin.
Airborne measurements show high uranium and REE values at Searchlight Resources’ 105 km² Kulyk Lake project. While good REE values were to be expected, the strike length is very a positive indication of a big system, and the uranium discoveries came in a completely new area, virtually just as an incidental aspect of the measurements. Kulyk Lake is located approximately 165 kilometers north of La Ronge, Saskatchewan, and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content