VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / January 6, 2022 / Sassy Resources Corporation ("Sassy" or the "Company") (CSE:SASY)(FSE:4E7)(OTCQB:SSYRF) is pleased to announce that it has signed a binding Letter of Intent (the "LOI") to acquire up to 100% of the drill-ready Highrock Uranium Project from Forum Energy Metals Corp. ("Forum"). Cameco’s former producing Key Lake mine, which extracted over 200 million pounds of uranium by open-pit methods at an average grade of 2.3% U3O8 from 1983 to 1997, is located immediately to the north of the Highrock claim boundary.
Mr. Mark Scott, President and CEO of Sassy, commented: "The drill-ready Highrock Project is a potential high impact exploration play that gives Sassy shareholders exposure to a dynamic sector benefiting from the global energy transition driving significant new investment in nuclear demand. This strategic initial foray into uranium makes Sassy the only junior resource company with exploration assets covering Northwest B.C.’s […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content