Pure Gold is hoping a leadership shakeup will bring with it improved production at its namesake mine in Ontario. Courtesy of Pure Gold Mining. Editor’s note: In the first published version of this recap, Deep-South Resources was referred to as Deep-Source Resources. We apologize for the error.
Welcome back to your weekly mining news recap, where we catch you up on some of the news you may have missed. This week’s headlines include the CEO of Nutrien resigning after just eight months, a team of scientists in Japan developed a fast-charging lithium-ion battery and mining companies financing expensive legal battles in foreign countries.
Kazatomprom, the world’s biggest uranium miner, says it is unaffected by unrest in Kazakhstan and that operations are normal with no impact on output or exports of uranium, as reported by Reuters . Unrest in Kazakhstan has led to an increase in uranium prices with spot prices […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content