VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / March 1, 2022 / Sassy Resources Corporation (“Sassy” or the “Company”) (CSE:SASY)(FSE:4E7)(OTCQB:SSYRF) is pleased to announce that diamond drilling has commenced at the Highrock Uranium Project in the Key Lake region of Saskatchewan’s Athabasca Basin. Sassy signed a staged option agreement with Forum Energy Metals (“ Forum “) in January 2022 under which Sassy may acquire up to a 100% interest in Highrock (refer to Sassy news releases February 10, January 24 and January 6, 2022).
Sassy is funding the 2022 diamond drill program while Forum is acting as project operator. The Highrock Uranium Project is located just south and on trend of Cameco’s Key Lake mine and mill site where over 200 million pounds of uranium was produced at an average grade of 2.3% U 3 O 8 during Key Lake’s mine life. The 2022 exploration is focused on the discovery of basement hosted […]
Click here to view original web page at www.digitaljournal.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!