Figure 1: Target corridors at the East Preston Uranium Project, Western Athabasca Basin Saskatchewan Figure 2: 2022 Drill progress and Target areas at the East Preston Uranium Project Figure 3: Project Location – Western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada Alteration zone tracked over 800 meters in the K-Zone
Extensive hydrothermal hematite alteration over 100m thick in hole EP-035
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — AZINCOURT ENERGY CORP. (“Azincourt” or the “Company”) (TSX.V: AAZ, OTCQB: AZURF) , is pleased to provide an update on the ongoing 2022 exploration program at the East Preston uranium project, located in the western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Drilling at the East Preston Project commenced on January 24 th , and to date, 3,208 meters has been completed in 13 drill holes. Despite a period of extreme cold weather and its associated problems, two drill rigs are operational on the project. Ten […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content