A multilateral cooperation agreement was recently signed between the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, ARMZ Mining Machinery, LLC and diamond mining giant Alrosa. The document is aimed at developing partnerships for creation of domestic modern technologies, machinery and equipment used in opencast and underground mining, as well as developing the mining industry and heavy engineering in Russia.
“Our country has all the necessary conditions for the development of certain areas of mining machinery production: from growing domestic demand of the largest mining companies to machine-building facilities capable of satisfying it. The active work of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation is aimed precisely at the consolidation of these resources,” noted Deputy Minister Mikhail Ivanov.
“Among other things, the signed agreement stimulates the creation of new models of mining machinery under the ARGO trademark. We already have a successful experience in providing battery-powered load-haul-dumpers […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content