CCJ is one of the larger players in the uranium mining space.
Global demand for uranium is increasing.
There’s likely to be insufficient supply for future demand based on current construction plans for reactors in Asia and the Middle East. Looking for more investing ideas like this one? Get them exclusively at Stock Waves. Learn More » Photo by Evgeny Gromov/iStock via Getty Images “Uranium miners like Cameco (NYSE: CCJ ) are well-positioned as bullish investments over the next 3-5 years in my view, and are not strongly correlated with other asset classes. “ —Lyn Alden Schwartzer from her 3/23 Where Fundamentals Meet Technicals updateUranium formed a major bottom in 2016, and steadily, much of the developing world is investing in nuclear power.In the same article from March 23, of this year, Lyn Alden Schwartzer referred to uranium as “… an under-owned commodity. It’s not one of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content