50m capped stock Toro Energy is leading a pack of ASX uranium stocks up in early trade today
Alma Metals hits monster 441.5m intersection at 0.21% copper from just 8m depth
A successful legal claim in Ghana will see $8m capped Viking Mines receive ~$4m from purchasers of Akoase gold project Here are the biggest small cap resources winners in early trade, Monday January 30. (Up on no news) If you believe the hype, uranium’s renaissance is imminent. The 2023 forecast reduction 4-5 mln lb of #uranium production guidance by $kap is huge in context of global production of ~120 mln lbs. Toss in sky high SWU pricing and overfeeding and we got a very serious shortage in the world. I think we see $90’s/lb this year. — Kevin Bambrough (@BambroughKevin) January 27, 2023 $50m capped stock TOE is leading a pack of ASX […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!