Tim Gabruch, Chief Executive Officer commented: "On behalf of the Board and the entire team at IsoEnergy, I am very pleased to welcome Darryl as Vice President, Exploration. IsoEnergy is at an exciting stage in its growth and development and Darryl’s vast experience in uranium exploration, and leading operating projects, will be of great benefit to IsoEnergy as it continues to advance its 100% owned high-grade Hurricane deposit while also undertaking exciting exploration programs on its portfolio of high-quality projects."
Darryl Clark has decades of global exploration and operating experience in the mining industry. Most recently, he served as General Manager of Suncor Energy’s Fort Hills JV. Through his career, Dr. Clark has held a wide range of executive roles across a number of metal and mineral sectors, with both junior and major mining companies. His experience consists of periods working in uranium, coal, copper, gold and oil sands. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content