Okapi Resources has engaged BRS Engineering to spearhead a technical study into its Maybell uranium project in Colorado which historically produced 5.3 million pounds of uranium. The company’s recent land grab at the project comes laden with key geological data and technical reports. Okapi has entrusted the US-based consultancy to sift through the valuable data as it looks to unlock the potential of the Maybell uranium project. Okapi Resources is fast tracking its assessment of the exploration potential at its Maybell uranium project in Colarado engaging US based consultancy to conduct a technical review of the project. Credit: File Okapi Resources has engaged BRS Engineering to spearhead a technical study into its Maybell uranium project in Colorado.
The Maybell uranium project lies 5 kilometres east of Maybell and 40 kilometres west of Craig in Moffat County, Colorado. The project is nestled in a rural area that is notable for past […]
Click here to view original web page at www.businessnews.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!