Getting to the tasty bits. Pic: via Getty Images share
Commodities have been on a tear in the past couple of months and for most part, they have taken resource companies along for the ride. Here are what some of our miners were up to in the March quarter.
Aura is cashed up to advance its Tiris uranium project in Mauritania after raising $8.8m through an oversubscribed placement and appointing Dr Will Goodall as its acting chief executive officer to lead the process.
The company has also distributed expressions of interest to qualified engineering consultants and has short-listed two companies to bid for the front-end engineering design and engineering, procurement and construction management contracts.Bulk testwork to optimise the uranium circuit and assess vanadium production options have been initiated with ANSTO Minerals while work has started on the regulatory process for the export of uranium oxide concentrate.Adding further interest, the company has […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!