The Company has received an initial invoice in the amount of $343,843.20 from AGV for Services performed from August 1, 2021 to August 31, 2021 (the " Initial Services "). The Company proposes to issue 1,666,714 Common Shares (the " Shares ") to AGV at a deemed issue price of $0.2063 per Share in settlement of the Initial Services. The Agreement, the proposed issuance of the Shares and future issuances of Common Shares pursuant to the Agreement are subject to the acceptance of the Exchange.
The Company has a right of first refusal until January 20, 2024 to arrange for the purchase from AGV of any Common Shares issued pursuant to the Agreement, and all Common Shares issued pursuant to the Agreement will be held in escrow by the Company for a period of the earlier of: (i) January 20, 2024; or (ii) the date of completion of the Services.
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content