Growing social media attention on uranium is surely playing a role in the latest surge in its equity valuations. According to the study “Uranium Outlook” by RBC Elements, the 230% increase in monthly mentions since December 2020 concurs with the recent valuation run-up. Is this something investors should keep track of if they are interested in dabbling into the radioactive metal’s sector? This certainly is a trillion-dollar question. Social Media Activity Bolsters Uranium Valuations
RBC Elements has been tracking the activity of uranium equities on social media over the last 10 years, and it has come to some pretty interesting conclusions.
“As uranium market fundamentals have improved only modestly in the past 6 months compared to the sharp rise in equity values, we believe increased social media attention may be contributing to higher valuations,” according to the report
RBC analysts agree that continuing social media activity could keep uranium valuations high […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content