Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC) at last check was buoying at $2.26 on Friday, Jul 09 with a rise of 2.26% from its closing price on previous day.
Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $2.21 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 2.43 with its price kept floating in the range of $2.1900 and $2.2900 on the day. Company’s P/E ratio for the trailing 12 months is 0. Considering stock’s 52-week price range provides that UEC hit a high price of $3.67 and saw its price falling to a low level of $0.82 during that period. Over a period of past 1-month, stock came losing -32.83% in its value.
With its current market valuation of $529.54 Million, Uranium Energy Corp. is set to declare its quarterly results on December 15, 2020. UEC Stock’s Forward Dividend of 0 and its yield of 0% are making […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content