Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium . Claim your 1-week free trial here .
Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – March 9, 2022) – Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. (TSXV: PTU) (OTCQB: PTUUF ) ("Purepoint" or the "Company") announced today that its common shares are now eligible for settlements through the Depository Trust Company ("DTC"), a subsidiary of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. that manages the electronic clearing and settlement of publicly-traded companies in the United States.
"This eligibility will simplify the electronic settlement for US based investors and enhance the ability of these investors to participate in the Company’s progress as uranium prices rapidly move towards incentive levels," said Chris Frostad, Purepoint’s President & CEO. "This access helps increase the liquidity of our shares and expand our presence in the US capital markets."
Securities that are eligible to be electronically cleared and settled through DTC are considered to be "DTC eligible". […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content