Your daily round-up from the world of Proactive Imperial Helium Corp (TSX-V:IHC, OTCQB:IMPHF) has revealed positive results from an independent production test analysis of the Sub-Salt Zone in the IHC-Steveville-3 well that showed “significantly more valuable” gas. Tests conducted by HIS Markit calculated absolute open flow rate of 13.3 million cubic feet of gas per day (mmcf/d), and the capability of sustaining production rates of 2.5 mmcf/d for three years before decline. In a statement, Imperial Helium said that the Sub-Salt Zone (SSZ) gas is more valuable as it has 18.6% more helium and essentially no carbon dioxide (CO2), eliminating expenses associated with removing the CO2 and putting the acid gas back into the ground.
Kontrol Technologies Corp (OTCQB:KNRLF, NEO:KNR) said it has been awarded a $9.7 million heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) and automation project for a new high-rise building in the Greater Toronto Area. The project […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content