TORONTO, May 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. (TSXV: PTU) (" Purepoint " or the " Company ") today provided an overview of the exploration targets scheduled to be initially drill tested on its 100%-owned Red Willow project in the eastern uranium mine district of the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan Canada. By far, the Company’s largest project, Red Willow is located close to several uranium deposits including Orano Resources Canada Inc.’s JEB mine, approximately 10 kilometres to the southwest, and Cameco’s Eagle Point mine that is approximately 10 kilometres due south.
"The Red Willow property covers numerous high value targets over which we have performed extensive preparatory geophysical surveys and, in some instances, first pass drilling" said Chris Frostad, Purepoint’s President and CEO. "Drill permits are in place and it is our intention to begin diamond drilling at this project as soon as possible."
Highlights The 100%-owned Red Willow […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!